Wednesday 4 May 2016

Resolved Images - collage advertisements




I took some more awful photos of me brushing my teeth with Ovaltine. I laugh everything I look at these pictures. I guess these are my resolved images?

Successes
  • They're gory and ridiculous - embody the anti glamour thing
  • They're naive and have a handmade look about them - a contrast to the usual polished and clean toothpaste adverts
Weaknesses
  • Even though their background have come from misrepresentation I'm not 100% if that shines through - they kinda seem like an anti-capitalism protest art and not so much for women, I could have possibly stressed that more?
  • Are they resolved as they possibly could be? I could have probably done more for the finishing look but  I was going for  a 'naive, messy look'
  • I could have probably looked at more 'anti-glamour' artists




No comments:

Post a Comment