Tuesday 3 May 2016

Where do I go from here? Ideas about resolved image





After the final crit, I've got more ideas on how I should do my resolved image. I have given up on the 'campaign idea' and gone more towards making a sort of a gross 'anti-glamour' advert. I'm sticking with toothpaste idea because it's universal and brown teeth are gross I guess? I had three different rough ideas
  • Should I make it into a gif - a  gif advertisement of me brushing my brown teeth
  • A collage advertisement using my brown teeth - similar to normal adverts - but all handmade with photographs
  • Or a toothpaste advert that has been created on Photoshop with digital type?

The basic set up of a traditional toothpaste advertisement.







I attempted a gif... but my idea for a gif were going to be someone putting toothpaste on a toothbrush and putting it in their mouth. But because I had no-one to help me or anything to stand my phone up on and it was very hard getting the angle right... I gave up on the gif idea. I could have just done it of me brushing my teeth but that would have been kind of boring?

No comments:

Post a Comment